The Albany Club is the hub of the Earlsdon community bringing you sport on TV, live music, Club & Social Events meetings & clubs, something for everyone! Come along and join us in a warm and friendly environment that’s great for the whole family.
LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL?
The news we’ve all been waiting for: the club re-opens on Monday 17 May at 2pm.
To celebrate this momentous occasion, here is a countdown to when we can finally return to the Club.
* Days - Hours - Minutes - Seconds
We are counting on as many of our members renewing their membership subscriptions as possible to help the club to recover from the effects of both lockdowns. The club has had its usual overheads during those periods, as well as leaks and other repairs associated with such an ancient fixture in Earlsdon Street. The club has also ensured that its employees’ did not loose out financially from being on furlough. You will therefore be pleased to hear that we have retained the best bar staff in Earlsdon!
1. The Club will have full deep clean prior to re-opening.
2. The Club will open at 14:00hrs Monday-Friday and at noon Saturday and Sunday. Closing will be at 23:00hrs.
3. The rule of six will continue to apply indoors.
4. There will be no queuing at the bar and drinks will be delivered to tables.
5. Masks must worn when not sitting down and having a drink.
6. Entry to the Club will be strictly members only. Members may admit two guests.
7. CIU Affiliates will not be permitted entry to the club.
8. Please remember to use the hand-sanitiser when coming into the Club and when common sense requires. You will find several around the building.
Also please remember to wash your hands after using the lavatories.
9. Track and trace will still apply so please do not be offended when asked for your membership card and telephone number.
10. If possible please use the NHS app and scan the code when coming into the building.
Some beers/drinks will not be available immediately as the breweries and supplier are experiencing a shortage. Please bear with us in the meantime. On a positive note, sport will be back on our screens!
The full situation will be reviewed on a weekly basis and we are planning a total re-open at the end of June 2021 if Government and the Covid-19 situation permit.
We are now taking booking for parties and private functions. Please fill in the online booking form here.
Thanks again and looking forwarding to seeing you all soon.
Your 2020 membership remains valid for the present, but please renew as soon as possible.
RENEWALS: Friday 7.30pm to 9:00pm
Sunday 12.30 to 2:00pm
The secretary also hopes to have some slots during the week for renewals so please give him a call during office hours to check if you are thinking of renewing. Call: 024 7667 3032 before travelling.
Those members who joined in 2020 will get a free membership year in 2021 but will still need to come and renew.
We are hoping to have subscriptions payable by debit and credit card payments as soon as practical.
The Secretary has to put aside hours when he will not be interrupted.. Members are asked to only knock on his door during the following time periods;
- Monday 13:00pm – 18:00pm
- Tuesday 12:00pm – 19:00pm
- Wednesday is his Day Off
- Thursday 12:00pm - 17:00pm
- Friday 12:00pm – 16:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am – 14:00pm
These times will be for all membership enquiries, lost cards and entry fob activations. Room hire queries and urgent matters will be dealt with by the Secretary any time he is in. Thanks for your co-operation. If in doubt, phone before travelling any distance.
- Secretary's Office : 024 7667 3032
- Bar : (opening hours only) 024 7667 5375
- Email : email@example.com